- Administrative section
- Racing section
- Technical section
- Penalty section
1. Registration for participation
Registration for the league is done via the provided SLS system, for which we have provided detailed instructions on the How to Join page.
1.1. Driver registration
- Any driver who wants to take part in the official league races has to either find him/herself a team, or drive with the provided guest car.
- Drivers who are not registered or are registered incorrectly won’t be allowed to take part in official races.
- Drivers can switch from one team to another between round 1 to 8 of the current season, or between two seasons, by using the appropriate function in the management system of the league.
- All drivers are obliged to use their real names, written in English, on the server of the league. The names have to match EXACTLY their driver names in their SLS registration for the season they participate in. Failure to do so will prevent the correct import of the results for that driver.
1.2. Team Registration
- Currently there is no limit to the number of teams that can participate in the league. Teams are eligible for participation by registering in the league’s management system (SLS). Only 2 of the team drivers can represent their team in an official race. Any of the other team drivers who would want to enter the race, can be loaned out to another team (check point 1.1.3 of Driver registration above) or drive by using the guest car.
- Each team is registered by its team manager, who can also act as a driver in his/her own team.
- A team manager is allowed to have only one team at a time.
- Each team manager is given the choice of a car from the mod for each season. Each team can create their own liveries/skins/textures for their cars, driver helmets, driver suits, etc., after which they have to send them to the league management, so the cars can be included in the mod.
2. Allowing rookie/novice drivers to join the league
Any newcomer to the league will be observed by the Race Control during test sessions and free practice. The driver will be notified whether they’re deemed sufficiently capable to race or not no later than before the beginning of the Qualifying session. This judgement will be based on consistency, pace and behavior towards other drivers on the track.
3. Points system and classification
- The points system used in the league is taken directly from the official Formula 1 championship:
1st place – 25 points
2nd place – 18 points
3rd place – 15 points
4th place – 12 points
5th place – 10 points
6th place – 8 points
7th place – 6 points
8th place – 4 points
9th place – 2 points
10th place – 1 points
- Only drivers who have covered 90% of the race distance in relation to the winner (measured in laps) will be eligible to receive points. If the race ends prematurely due to unforeseen situations and the covered race distance is between 49.5/50% and 74.5/75%, only half of the points will be handed out – first place gets 12.5, second – 9, third – 7.5 and so on until tenth place – 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and 0.5 points.
- If two or more drivers and/or teams have equal points, the one with more victories will be placed ahead in the championship standings. If the number of victories is equal, the advantage goes to the driver/team with more 2nd places. If the number of 2nd places is equal, the number of 3rd places are compared and so on. Drivers and teams who don’t have any points are classified randomly in the championship standings.